Snowboard & Ski Equipment Warranty
Broken gear is no fun at all. Let us know what’s up, and please be honest! If you forgot to tie your equipment down to the roof of your car, or if you dropped it down a flight of steps, just tell us. It’s probably a good story, and in most cases, we’d be happy to help, but it's not always a warranty issue.
Your new Gilson equipment is warrantied to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. If Gilson determines, in its sole discretion, that your equipment is defective, then Gilson shall, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace your Gilson without charge to you. Any replacements are subject to availability, therefore Gilson reserves the right to provide a replacement that may not be the exact model or color of your original purchase. This Limited warranty applies only to Gilson snowboards and skis purchased from an authorized dealer or directly from Gilson and is extended only to the equipment’s original purchaser. Limit one warranty claim per original purchase. Gilson Snow is not responsible for the original purchase once a warranty claim has been filed, and damaged boards & skis should not be ridden. All warranty claims must be accompanied by your original proof of purchase from an authorized Gilson dealer or from Gilson directly. All boards returned to Gilson for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such request for prior return authorization must include photos of the damaged parts. All boards must be shipped prepaid and insured. Gilson assumes no responsibility for damages during shipment. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
The Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
1. Damage caused by impact, misuse, abuse or neglect.
2. Normal wear and tear.
3. Cracks or splits in the materials due to impact.
4. Any delamination to the top or bottom sheets due to impact.
5. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings.
6. Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
7. Damage to inserts due to improper mounting or stripping.
8. Damage caused by the use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
9. Damage caused by impacts with rocks, stumps, logs, rails, concrete, metal or any other non-snow object.