1. Why does Gilson build for riders instead of stores?
2. Can I get a Gilson outside of the US?
3. How long does it take to get my skis or snowboard?
4. Why do Gilson snowboards flex between the feet and not at the nose and tail?
5. Does the Gilson snowboard feel different?
6. How long does it take to adjust to the Gilson design?
7. How do you repair a Gilson if it gets scratched?
8. How does the Gilson design handle on ice?
9. Does the Pow Channel mean its just a powder board?
10. Why is the Fly shaped like that?
11. Why is the nose of the park board flat?
12. How can I try one out?
13. How do you tune a Gilson?
14. How do you wax a Gilson by machine?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THE WINTER TOUR
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Gilson